Blown Minded Blown Minded

Love the music, love the art, it's pretty rad overall!

DBZ in 33 DifferentStyles DBZ in 33 DifferentStyles

Very much enjoyed this! The various styles made every few seconds fresh, which was nice.

Turducken Turducken

I quite enjoyed this. The old school-esque style animation brought me back to Ren and Stimpy days. Otherwise, the premise was unique, the character of Turducken was well developed, and I approve.

Starktoons responds:

Thanks! Glad to hear it

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Pretty awesome! I have no real complaints. I hope it comes to android!

Berzerk Ball 2 Berzerk Ball 2

Fun enough, but there are a lot of typos in important places.

Evolvo Evolvo

I've spent a lot of time playing this game... the only issue that I have with this is that the fish can eat you from their bellies, but not their tails. This can be really unpredictable due to some fishes having short tails, making me think that I can pass through the last 25% of their body, but alas, I get eaten by the fish's butt.

feraliderp double date feraliderp double date

Always love Pokemon art!

megadrivesonic responds:

Orbital Orbital

Very cool! I like the texture inbetween the flowers quite a bit. You put a lot of time into this, didn't you?

BloodyTsavo responds:

it was very much a layering process. I'd quit working on it for a few days, go back and feel the colors weren't quite 'right' in certain places so would alter it just a hint. The end is when i finally added the high and low lights to the flowers and surrounding vine work. It was very fun overall :P

Carnage Carnage

I love this more than you know...