Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Pretty awesome! I have no real complaints. I hope it comes to android!

Berzerk Ball 2 Berzerk Ball 2

Fun enough, but there are a lot of typos in important places.

Evolvo Evolvo

I've spent a lot of time playing this game... the only issue that I have with this is that the fish can eat you from their bellies, but not their tails. This can be really unpredictable due to some fishes having short tails, making me think that I can pass through the last 25% of their body, but alas, I get eaten by the fish's butt.

Randobot Randobot

I understand the idea that drove this game, fix your robot that doesn't quite work. The only issue, is that when you implement a nonworking character into a game then we just get a non responsive game. On paper this was really cool, but in the world of games, something like this leaves a lot to be desired.

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

It's fun enough as it is, but why do I have to pay to get stuff? Everything should be available, just make it easier to get stuff if you pay for it.

Boss Slayer Boss Slayer

This game is so awesome! Everything is great. I would maybe add more weapon options? But really, that's not even a big deal, it's a great game.

Nano Kingdoms Nano Kingdoms

This is well made

Creative Kill Chamber Two Creative Kill Chamber Two

It's a fun enough game, but there really aren't that many ways to creatively kill your enemy. Also, the sound effects are generic, yet the gun sounds are awesome. I enjoyed nonetheless.

Amorphous+ Amorphous+

I played this way back in 2008, I still love it

Ragnarok Eternal Ragnarok Eternal

Superbly fun, but it's kind of choppy on my computer (probably my problem, not yours)